For initially 6 months supports of our local HR team directly reporting to the Corporate Director HR with a possibility for permanent employment.
We are looking for a dedicated profile and are enthusiastic about finding and attracting, and matching positions to the right people. If you have experience in attracting blue-collar and mass recruitment strategies, it will be a plus. You are an outside-of-the-box recruiter with creative ideas on understanding and matching people’s expectations and company needs.
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities in Bulgaria, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires, together with the Heads of Function.
Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and in person, screening applications, preparing job descriptions, and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles in production and mass recruitment and managerial levels, we’d like to meet you.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN THE STS GROUP?
- Keep track and report on monthly and quarterly hiring plans
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (blue collars, team leads, and managers)
- Track hiring metrics, including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the most significant job but also small local media and labor office
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook,
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Task and Goal-oriented
- Team spirit
- Good English
WHAT WILL IT MEAN FOR YOU TO WORK FOR STS?
Diversified range of activities in an international environment and ability to be part of a young and dynamic team. You will work in a flexible, continuously growing organization.
WHY SHOULD WANT TO JOIN THE STS?
Working at STS Medical Group is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work focused on providing Transparency and customized solutions.
This role is based in Bulgaria – the area of Sandanski
Would you please send your application to email@example.com.