We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic profile who will support the support maintenance, evaluation, coordination, and continuous improvement of the current IT infrastructure and Cloud approach
To start an initial journey as IT support and develop into a potential group IT Manager role
We are looking for a strong team player with analytical skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively as part of a team in an international environment.
Excellent availability to travel for at least 50% of the time.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN THE STS GROUP?
You will initially:
- Support the users across the group for core Microsoft – Active Directory, Servers, Hypervisors, etc.
- Support the company’s communication and collaboration tools via Microsoft O365 and relevant telephony solutions
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation for all plants
- Carry out particular tasks in Group Manager’s Direction
Developing further into:
- Assist in reviewing and maintaining the IT & Communication infrastructure transformation process at the group level, with a focus on the added value for business smoothing
- Support Group IT projects and support other group projects as defined by the Group IT strategy
- Building bridges with critical users in and outside the organization and interfacing between staff, and management, aligning with vendors and other technology resources
- Overseeing and carrying out, and brainstorming about system security and backup procedures
- Learning about the latest scientific and technical innovations in the sphere of IT
- Responsible for management of all contracts with hardware, essential software/ infrastructure software, communication infrastructure/software, and related service providers
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Technical background in IT
- some years of experience in IT
- Familiarity with various cloud-based solutions (SAAS) and peripherals
- Self-motivated and independent personality, enriched by a cooperative tuning
- A hands-on person able to transform the thinking along the way of transformation
- Understandable English
WHAT WILL IT MEAN FOR YOU TO WORK FOR STS?
You will be part of a diversified range of activities in an international environment and a dynamic team. You will work in a flexible, continuously growing organization offering a retention plan and leadership support program.
WHY SHOULD I WANT TO JOIN THE STS?
Working at STS Medical Group is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work focused on providing Transparency and customized solutions in support of Healthcare systems.
WHY SHOULD YOU WANT TO JOIN THE STS?
Working at STS Medical Group is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work focused on providing Transparency and customized solutions.
This role is based in Lodi Italy
Would you please send your application to email@example.com?