This role reports to CEO
We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic profile who will accompany this organizational-wide project from its start until completion.
The journey will start initially with the support of the implementation of Dynamics 365 in STS’s manufacturing hub in Bulgaria and its further performance across all sites.
We are looking for a solid team player with analytical skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team in an international environment.
Great availability to travel for at least 50% of the time.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN THE STS GROUP?
- Actively participating and supporting the new ERP implementation project based on Microsoft Dynamics 365FO
- Assist Group Manager IT and Consultant in implementing a functional aspect of the new ERP
- Assist ERP Project Manager and facilitate meetings and other related activities
- Develop an area of expertise within all functional areas of the company
- Learn overall business operations and help develop innovative solutions to improve productivity.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business users
- Lead collaboration with integration and data teams and assist with document integration, data migration requirements, and designs.
- Test core functionalities, new enhancements, and production defect resolution.
- Assist with project communications, scheduling, and logistics.
- Develop and maintain relations between business process owners, users, and consultants.
- Support and record change management related to technical requirements.
- Assist key users in testing new functionality, documenting, and retaining ERP knowledge.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Good knowledge of business processes in multinational manufacturing companies
- Previous experience in ERP implementation, MS Dynamics 365FO is a plus
- Base knowledge of Databases, SQL, and Data management
WHAT WILL IT MEAN FOR YOU TO WORK FOR STS?
You will be part of a diversified range of activities in an international environment and a dynamic team. You will work in a flexible, continuously growing organization offering a retention plan and leadership support program.
WHY SHOULD I WANT TO JOIN THE STS?
Working at STS Medical Group is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work focused on providing Transparency and customized solutions in support of Healthcare systems.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN THE STS?
Working at STS Medical Group is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work focused on providing Transparency and customized solutions across the health continuum.
This role is based in Italy – Lodi.
Would you please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.