This role reports to Corporate Director Sales.
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic profile, and always keen on providing a great Customer Experience.
Customer Service Representative strives to provide the absolute best customer experience daily. Responsible for managing all customer requests about orders, returns, or general inquiries with a focus on customer satisfaction. CSR works in a fast-paced team environment to support STS businesses. As CSR, you must be willing to help drive process improvement to exceed customer’s expectations consistently. The Customer Service Team has a proven track record for upward movement for high-performing individuals.
We are looking for a real strong team player with exceptional listening skills, great interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team in a complex cross-functional and international environment. Good knowledge of Office Package and proficient English is a must; previous ABAS knowledge and good German and/or French besides English are preferred.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN THE STS GROUP?
Prepare offers and quotations.
- Timely recording and forwarding of inquiries for pricing purposes and sending the offer to the customer
- Provide the prep work for fup by the sales team
- Look after the order entry in the system and monitoring and maintenance of shipping dates.
- Take ownership of customer experience and by providing timely information to the customer.
- Timely preparation of correct invoices evt. creation of credit notes according to requirements
- Personal contact with the customer and troubleshoot any problem, see them through to resolution.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide information of product families and work as a liaison with the other departments of the company
Data Input and Maintenance
- Maintenance of the quotation commitment
- Maintenance of prices, customer master data, revisions status
- Collect prompt and accurate feedback from customers
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Several years of experience in customer service/order processing
- Friendly appearance, strong customer, and service orientation
- Strong communication skills, especially on the phone
- Team player, able to work flexible and under pressure
- Independent, reliable, and accurate way of working
- Process and numerical affinity
- Good level of French and English
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Knowledge of an enterprise resource planning system (ABAS) is an advantage
WHAT WILL IT MEAN FOR YOU TO WORK FOR STS?
Diversified range of activities in an international environment and ability to be part of a young and dynamic team. You will work in a flexible, continuously growing organization. Yearly bonus based on performance achieved.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN THE STS?
Working at STS Medical Group is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work focused on providing Transparency and customized solutions across the health continuum.
This role is based in Italy – Lodi.
Would you please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.