This role reports to Corporate Sales Director / CEO
We are looking to hire an experienced Key Account Manager to maintain solid relationships with the company’s key customers.
The Key Account Manager’s responsibilities include growing the company’s revenue by ensuring that key customers are satisfied with the solutions and services provided. Identifying new business opportunities for key customers, and attending meetings, Customer Experience awareness sessions, conventions and training workshops. You should also be able to develop relationships with potential customers and dealers within your area of competence.
To be successful as a Key Account Manager, you should be able to analyze data and sales statistics and improve business and market strategies. Ultimately, an exceptional Key Account Manager should be able to manage multiple key accounts without compromising on the quality of services provided.
What will you be doing at STS?
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key customers that bring in the most income for the company within your area of remit
- Addressing and resolving key customers’ complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key customers and internal teams.
- Experience in sales via Channel a/o Dealers
- Communicating and collaborating with the quality and RA, Product Marketing and logistics departments to ensure that key customers’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on sales progress for Company stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key customers’ needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals.
To be successful in this role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Sales, or related field.
- Proven experience in key account management.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications mainly excel.
- The ability to build rapport with key clients. (see at the end as well)
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capability to develop his area turnover and to identify and get on board new customers
- Strong goal orientation
- Experience in people management might represent a positive skill
What does STS offer you?
A diversified range of activities in an international environment and ability to be part of young and dynamic team. You will work in flexible continuous growing organization
Position is based preferably in Germany, near Horb am Neckar, South of Germany in general, Austria or Switzerland
Please send your application to email@example.com